Talk delivered by Q Ashfaq Ahmad on 17 December 2006
A: At Present: What Is? Ceremonial & Lukewarm
- We are mostly trained in apparent observations and sights.
- We are unable to perceive abstract and get vision.
- No logical and rational conviction in mind. We don’t apply science and religion
- No emotional attachment with Allah. Lack of personal experience.
B: In Future: What Should Be? Strong Bondage with Allah
1. Apparently not seen but present every where.
2. Full rational conviction about this most important relation (Man and God)
3. Complete satisfaction of mind and heart about his reality Creator and Controller
4. Full communion and communication with Allah
5. Most close and strong relationship foremost of all other relationships.
6. We should own Allah and Allah should own us.
C: How to Have Paradigm Shift
1. Utmost effort for logical and rational conviction. Full belief into logic.
a. Necessity of the Creator
b. One Creator
c. One controller and caretaker (supreme)
2. Man has been created as the usage of God to rule the world as his vicegerent.
3. World should undergo into good and bad deeds.
4. There should be reward and punishment for human’s deeds. The Mercy and Justice of Allah demands that.
5. Extreme love and respect for Allah
6. This relationship brings forth all other relationships, even the parents and other relationships.
7. WORK HARD TO DISCOVER ALLAH AND THEN LET US OWN ALLAH KEEPING HIM IN OUR MINDS AND HEARTS